From Altcoin Wiki
DATA (DTA) is a cryptocurrency
DATA consists of four layers:
- P2P Mobile Storage Layer
- is a P2P based decentralized Mobile Metadata Management (M³) system based on DHT and erase coding. Inspired by IPFS but designed specifically for mobile.
- Blockchain Layer
- is the DATA chain, a standalone public chain built from a fork of Ethermint (the Ethereum implementation on Tendermint consensus engine) and incorporates proof of attention (PoA) mining rules.
- SDK Management Layer
- models encoded user activity logs by non-cooperative game modeling and AI technology to generate smart contracts for device level reputation.
- Application Process Layer
- consists of protocol and smart contracts to perform applications of the system, the most important of which is fraud detection.