Golem is capable of computing a wide variety of tasks, from CGI rendering, through machine learning to scientific computing. Golem’s limitations are only defined by our developer community’s creativity. Golem creates a decentralized sharing economy of computing power and supplies software developers with a flexible, reliable and cheap source of computing power.
- Golem enables users and applications (requestors) to rent out cycles of other users’ (providers) machines. Any user ranging from a single PC owner to a large data center can share resources through Golem and get paid in GNT (Golem Network Tokens) by requestors.
- Golem utilizes an Ethereum-based transaction system to settle payments between providers, requestors and software developers. All computations take place in sandbox environments and are fully isolated from the host’s system.
- Software developers are in the center of Golem’s ecosystem: Our Application Registry and Transaction Framework enable anyone to deploy, distribute and monetize applications in the Golem network.
- Golem Alpha
- Official Desktop Client/Wallet
- Trusted Web Wallet where you can mine & store GNT